Midway Building Services is in Proud Partnership with Tennant
Tennant is a leading manufacturer of quality floor cleaning machines and technologies. Tennant sweepers and scrubbers provide sustainable solutions that help clean more spaces more effectively.
T350 Stand-On Scrubber
High productivity rates and great maneuverability make this stand-on scrubber an ideal choice for large or obstructed spaces. Choose Tennant technologies like ec-H2O NanoClean® and Smart-Fill™automatic battery watering for added benefits.
- Clean faster and longer with category-leading productivity rates exceeding 30,000 square feet (2,795 square meters) per hour.
- Ensure consistent cleaning results with programmable Zone Settings™ that reduce dependence on operator set-up for different cleaning conditions.
- Reduce the risk of slip-and-fall accidents and ensure soils are removed from the floor with optimized squeegee design and recovery system.
- Ensure operator comfort and control with ergonomics designed for a stand-on scrubber and easy-to-use machine controls.
- Reduce water consumption and disposal of conventional cleaning detergents into the waste stream with ec-H2O NanoClean technology.
i-mop XL / i-mop XXL Scrubbers
The maneuverability of a mop with the cleaning performance of a walk-behind scrubber. The i-mop XL® / i-mop XXL® makes it possible to clean any surface with freedom of movement and great ease of use. No borders or boundaries. This machine isn’t just designed for cleaning, it is designed for the cleaner.
- Remove more surface soil than traditional mop and bucket cleaning with the i-mop XL / i-mop XXL’s balanced weight distribution and twin counter-rotating brushes.
- Increase productivity, minimize foot traffic disruptions, create a more inviting facility and reduce the risk of slip and fall injuries with improved cleaning performance versus manual mopping.
- Reduce chemical and water usage with the i-mop XL / i-mop XXL’s patented Fluid Management Systems.
- Transport your i-mop XL, carry extra parts and consumables including tanks, charge batteries and more with the optional i-cart L. Available for i-mop XL only.
Orbio os3 Compact On-Site Cleaning Solution Generator
Install an Orbio® os3 electrically activated water (EAW) system to create a multi-purpose cleaning solution and a disinfectant/sanitizer on site. An os3 system can help you streamline processes, save time and money, and create a safe and welcoming environment for employees and guests in your facilities.
- Generate Orbio® MultiSurface Cleaner and MultiMicro™ 200* — a one-step cleaner-disinfectant and sanitizer — on site at your facility using only water and standard water softener salt pellets.
- Support your organization’s sustainability initiatives with a cleaning system that has the potential to significantly reduce your environmental footprint, according to an independent life cycle analysis.
- Fill spray bottles using the small tube or quickly top off buckets and tanks with the hands-free solution dispenser and fast-flowing hose.